So far I’m still sticking to my goal of wearing Me Made items every day this month and taking a quick pic to help evaluate pieces of my wardrobe.
What I wore last week…
May 8, Mother’s Day I wore my Bonnell Dress with a rtw cardigan.
May 10 was a blah day for sure in my Easy Tee Raglan and rtw jeans.
May 11 rockin’ my Georgia Top hack.
May 12 Union St tee and Sloan Leggings. What can I say, some days are just like this.
May 13th Lane Raglan.
May 14th Aurora Tee.
Week 2’s takeaways are…
- Adding a better fitting light colored cardigan to the List
- Added a note to my Marigold pattern for better shoulder fit.
- Really like S2451 skirt’s fit, should make again in a straight skirt version.
- My go-to outfit of jeans and knit top really has me bummed how sloppy and boring I look. I’m not sure how to rectify that given my lack of choices in pants/trousers at the moment.
- Lane Raglan added to the list of things to be reworked.