I had enough remaining fabric from the two year camera bag to make my sister another bag and she chose this really cute one.
The pattern instructions were pretty easy for the most part, though the pocket opening ended up with an exposed seam. With a little reworking I got the pocket corrected and this bag was done up in a snap.
I found the process for pressing and pinning to match up the tear drop shape on the handle pieces very tedious and inaccurate. I would recommend that you just sew that portion, turn, and then line up the straight edges of the handles for topstitching following her instructions. I think you would get a much nicer finish to that part of the bag.