Cropped Summer Top

This was my first attempt at altering an existing (dress) pattern to get a cute top. I adjusted the bust area to be a bit more modest and added a button placket in the back. I also used a bound seam to nicely finish the interior seams.

Overall the top came out a little big for me…hmm. I may rework the bottom by adding a longer panel, as I’m not so exited about the cropped look.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s